Once again I would like to thank the guys at RC Explorer and Charli-Beth for sending us the photos.
A few comments sent with the photos regarding the build:
- Be careful when fitting the pinions on some makes they may need to be reversed to fit and align with the spur. Also when be careful on motor end float as it is possible for the pinion to hit the battery casing due to the tight tolerences..
- New shocks are awesome and now alumiumum!!
- Build is typically XRAY Quality!! Perfect!
- Kits now include pins with Flat Spots for driveshafts ... a welcomed addition
- Since 2006 (T2) all my shells would fit any of those cars with the same holes... However the T4 has changed and rear posts are now in a different location.
- Team Powers Servo
- XPS 140 ESC
- Motor Guard (Xray)
- Alloy Steering Blocks (Xray)
- Plutonium 13.5 Motor
Published on in