Our friends over at Neo Buggy are of course track side at this years ROAR Nationals...
"Jared Tebo got things going as he claimed Q1 TQ of the truggy class here at the 2012 Nats, Dylan Rodriguez held onto provisional TQ from the heat earlier, but 4 drivers would improve on his time, but not bad from the Amain/Kyosho youngster. For periods in the last heat, Lutz had the lead, but he got stuck behind Cavalieri for a few laps which allowed Maifield and Tebo to trade the lead late on.
Late mistakes from both Maifield and Cavalieri cost them - in Maifield's case a potential TQ, and in Cav's case a few spots. Nonetheless, a fast and efficient drive from 2010 Champion Tebo, who despite always being a safe bet for a win at any race he's at is really looking strong after yesterday's practice performance in Buggy. All top 10 drivers managed 11 lap runs with impressive drives in particular from TLR/Orion/JConcepts driver Dustin Evans - who is only recently getting back into some 1/8 Offroad running
- Tebo, Jared (11/7:31.499 R1)
- Maifield, Ryan (11/7:31.901 R1)
- Easton, Billy (11/7:37.233 R1)
- Lutz, Ryan (11/7:37.358 R1)
- Rodriguez, Dylan (11/7:37.696 R1)
- Evans, Dustin (11/7:39.362 R1)
- Wheeler, Josh (11/7:39.629 R1)
- Truhe, Mike (11/7:39.793 R1)
- Tessman, Ty (11/7:40.607 R1)
- King, Cody (11/7:42.403 R1)"