Authentic XRAY alu caster blocks for XB9 are CNC-machined from premium Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum, hardcoated for extra durability and long life. Ultra-strong construction provides very long life and durability in even the most extreme racing conditions.
Lightweight block features ‘zero kingpin’ suspension geometry and the new 3 roll center positions which allow for very fast and comfortable roll center adjustment. Using the shims under the front linkage a different roll center position can be set-up very easily.
The preset caster block is integrated and non-adjustable. Combined with the XB9 front kick-up of 10° this block gives a total caster angle of 20°/22°/24° for increased steering and precision. Includes XRAY composite bushings for super-precise and smooth steering action. Laser-engraved with the XRAY registered logo for authenticity, and caster value and R/L symbol for quick and easy identification.
Precision machined with highest tolerances using premium fully-automatic German CNC-machines. High-quality hardcoating is done at XRAY’s own in-house fully-robotic hardcoating line, ensuring a perfect hardcoated surface every time.
- CNC-machined from premium Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum
- 3 roll-center positions for fast and comfortable adjustment
- Hardcoated for extra durability and long life
- Ultra-strong construction provides very long life and durability
- ‘Zero kingpin’ suspension geometry
- Preset integrated caster block
- Increased steering and precision
- Composite bushings for super-precise and smooth steering action
- Laser-engraved with caster value and R/L symbol for quick and easy identification