Our friends over at Hobby Media have sent us the following information regarding the new Kyosho DRX VE Demon which has been on display at the recent 2012 Shizuoka Hobby Show.
We understand that the Japanese version is due for release this July as a RTR. The machined aluminium frame features a high quality brushless motor with sensor Team Orion from 2400 kv and the speed Vortex R10 Sport with integrated cooling fan compatible with 3-cell LiPo battery packs and a KS-201 servo for steering. As you can see the DRX VE Demon is equipped as standard with hydraulic shock absorbers ‘Big Bore’ shocks.
- 4WD OffRoad Racer Rally-powered Team Orion Lipo-Brushless
- ReadySet radio system with 2.4GHz KYOSHO Perfex KT-200 Synchro
- Brushless motor Team Orion Vortex Brushless Power Hi 2,400 10 KV
- Motor bracket made of digital machines, CNC
- Servo High- Response KS-201 with aluminium case
- Team Orion Vortex Controller R10 Sport
- Mechanical Team Orion LiPo batteries designed for Rocket Packs, LiPo Packs Molekular
- Cooling fan for continuous operation
- Overload protection
- Super Spinette Deans (Plug Super) Gold
- High performance on the steering servo
- 4WD permanent all Ball Bearing
- Pivot ball type suspension front and rear hydraulic shock BigSize
- High-Grip Tyres Rally Radio