To restrain its enormous power, the ZR.32 Spec.2 engine is equipped with an especially reinforced heavy-duty XTEC T6 engine housing.
The new heavy-duty Cool-Down-Max cylinder head features a completely new cooling fin arrangement. Every drop of fuel is 100% converted into power! The LRP ZR.32 Spec.2 pull start engine is equipped with the same LRP XTEC PowerCarb 2 15S-2 carburetor like its "smaller" brother LRP ZR.30 Spec.2 Pull start. Its flow-optimized design features maximum power and easy adjustability at the same time. The standard burn room is also included. You cannot replace displacement with anything, but even more displacement! The LRP ZR.32 Spec.2 Pull start engine verifies this motto. It's better not to be forced to compete against it on the track …
- New Cool-Down-Max cylinder head. Improved cooling and higher efficiency through new cooling fin arrangement.
- XTEC PowerCarb 2 15S-2 carburetor. Flow optimized carburetor with 9mm inserts for maximum power and easy adjustability at the same time.
- Universal fit. Fits all major .21 engine mounts.
- Standard burn room. Guarantees easy adjustment of the engine in all conditions.
- XTEC T6 engine housing. Specially reinforced heavy-duty engine housing for toughest off-road action.
- Massive con rod. Extra reinforced con rod. Specially adjusted for .32 engines.
- Ultra strong pull start. Pull start specifically developed for big-block engines.
- 5 + 1 ports
- Suitable for: 1:8 Buggies, Truggies, and Monster trucks
- Cubic Capacity: .32 (5.24ccm)
- Horse Power: 4.34hp
- RPM Max: 33,000rpm
ZR.32 Spec.2 Pull Start Engine
Availability: Mid-November 2011
UPC Code: 784695 992122